last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got home from digging ditches. 103 out. Pretty sure I'd be OK if it were 75 degrees.

I stopped taking my Lyrica a few days ago. I'm pretty sure it was making me dumb. Hoping I can deal with the pain.

I was given that a long time ago for pain. It did dull the pain but the side affects were really bad.
I would rather go down into the worst part of town and get Mophine from off the street!!!

I'm waiting for it to cool off enough to walk the dogs but they're losing their patience!

I was given that a long time ago for pain. It did dull the pain but the side affects were really bad.
I would rather go down into the worst part of town and get Mophine from off the street!!!
It gets rid of 80 percent of my pain. My only side effect is I lose some short term memory. I don't like to take medication long term so I want off it. My foot I can deal with the pain but my sciatica is so bad I can barely sit or walk today. The nerve medication gets rid of most my sciatica pain. I'm really not sure how to proceed. It keeps me moving.

Latest posts

Back