last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Decided to save some money to pit a pool in. I have other business ventures I'm looking at so I don't want to spend my savings on it. I had an account that I put all the money from selling my junk into that had about 10k I got paid 9k today for a cash side job. I put that in their and that is the start of our pool fund. I'd rather hire a pool guy than do it myself at thos point just so it gets done. A basic pool in this area is currently 100k. That is our goal and hopefully by next year they will go down. I have a bunch of junk to sell and can probably get halfway there by then. Hopefully we can do it.

Morning troopers!
Los Angeles police officers were busy overnight Sunday into Monday morning, breaking up several street takeovers that involved cars getting torched, an opened fire hydrant and looting.

News video service OnScene.TV captured footage of takeovers in South L.A., Manchester Square and Compton.

An estimated 300 people took over the intersection of Manchester Avenue and Normandie around 4 a.m. Monday. Authorities arrived to find a car had been set on fire.

The SS director just resigned. I'm sure she was told to resign or be fired. She was grossly incompetent.

Attach files
salute.jpg

Kameltoe served with articles of impeachment
For the border and immigration

That didn't take long.

Get rid of her, biden is back on top

Latest posts

Back