last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
problems.jpg

Good morning everyone! 🌞

I've been battling a wasp nest inside the ceiling on my back porch. Yesterday I was nailed by one when I was just walking past it. The entrance hole is tiny so high powered wasp sprays weren't too effective. Yesterday I armoured up and climbed a step stool and sprayed regular insecticide directly in the hole as best as I could. Those damn things are hard to kill! Lots of activity at dusk so I couldn't really get near it. I set my alarm for 4:30 am and suited up again, climbed the step stool and caulked the hole shut. I globbed it on thick too. It's ugly but hopefully it'll trap them inside so they'll die. If that doesn't work I'll order a $35 bee suit and really start a war with them that I'll win.

From a Commiefornia Govenors Bed, to a chance at The White House without ONE vote for her.
"Round Heels Harris"

Good morning everyone! 🌞

I've been battling a wasp nest inside the ceiling on my back porch. Yesterday I was nailed by one when I was just walking past it. The entrance hole is tiny so high powered wasp sprays weren't too effective. Yesterday I armoured up and climbed a step stool and sprayed regular insecticide directly in the hole as best as I could. Those damn things are hard to kill! Lots of activity at dusk so I couldn't really get near it. I set my alarm for 4:30 am and suited up again, climbed the step stool and caulked the hole shut. I globbed it on thick too. It's ugly but hopefully it'll trap them inside so they'll die.......
...and just where did you get the idea, who said they would come take care of the little bastards... who made the early morning "air-drop" delivery of 'replenishing ammo' required to finish off the 'village seal' and anillation of the 'enemy'....

...and just where did you get the idea, who said they would come take care of the little bastards... who made the early morning "air-drop" delivery of 'replenishing ammo' required to finish off the 'village seal' and anillation of the 'enemy'....

Thank you for the ammo replenishment.

One or two at a time occasionally fly in all confused and looking for the entrance to the nest so I keep going out and killing them. There's one that is smart and flies off too quick for me to get so far, but I'll get him!

Evening, we are supposed to have 70 mph winds, flooding and lightning for the next few hours. Power company thanks to the one in CA that got sued for causing a fire has decided to just shut our power off for the next 8 to 27 hours. Really I don't blame them.

Evening, we are supposed to have 70 mph winds, flooding and lightning for the next few hours. Power company thanks to the one in CA that got sued for causing a fire has decided to just shut our power off for the next 8 to 27 hours. Really I don't blame them.

Do you have a backup generator?

I just got my electric bill for the last month. $487!

Holy crap! Is it that high because of your pool?
I just got mine today too... $164 for the hottest month of the year.

I have NO power.
Off for the third time in about ten days...
AND IT is raining !
At 97

Latest posts

Back