last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Fitbit says I walked 990 miles between the end of October and the end of June. It made me think I better check my preferred walking/hiking shoes that I've had for a few years. Their tread is really worn down so I ordered a new pair. Of course those are no longer available so I'm hoping what I ordered are just as comfortable.

Screenshot_20240708-120735.png

I just found this in my Fitbit app. I didn't know it was there! What app are you using? Do you have a fitness watch?

Screenshot_20240708-131801.png

Last edited:
It is what comes pre-installed on my Samsung phone, called Samsung Health. I wish I had a fit bit, but hate wearing watches.
I dislike watches because they're always too big for my wrist. Fitbit came out with the Luxe which is pretty tiny and it was only $79 on sale last fall. It's amazing what all it tracks.

That's no fun, especially when it's too hot outside to escape.

It should alarm every American citizen that the sitting President of the United States, who has opened our border to over 9 million illegals, just announced that he would veto our bill to prevent noncitizens from voting. pic.twitter.com/gekEIsM6Tz

Speaker Mike Johnson (@SpeakerJohnson) July 8, 2024

Sad, we have one supermarket left. They are now selling ammo and fish bait. They are also renting U Hauls to stay open. And on many items, they are cheaper than Walmart.

Latest posts

Back