last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cooking with Hexclad for the first time. Im thoroughly impressed. Cooked, potatoes, sausage, ribeyes and other stuff. Nicest cooking pans ive ever used. Ribeyes can out better than the grill.

Cooking with Hexclad for the first time. Im thoroughly impressed. Cooked, potatoes, sausage, ribeyes and other stuff. Nicest cooking pans ive ever used. Ribeyes can out better than the grill.
That's awesome, I want a set - someday. I probably missed the best before Christmas sales.
I'm definitely not going to put them in the dishwasher or use metal utensils even though the website says you can.

Last edited:
That's awesome, I want a set - someday. I probably missed the best before Christmas sales.
I'm definitely not going to put them in the dishwasher or use metal utensils even though the website says you can.
We dont use metal anyway but with these you dont have to. You season them once with oil like you would cast iron then just use them. I cooked six steaks one after the other in a pan and never got any of that burnt build up you normally get. They cook at a much lower heat than normal pans. They are still on sale as of today, not sure when the sale ends. After using them i ordered a few more items to complete our set so we dont have to keep any of our old stuff.

Morning Barrie, what are you up to today? It snowed a bit here last night. Im gonna head to the rental i gutted and start working on it.

Not much going on today, might head over to the diner for lunch with some friends.
That sounds fun. I wish i didnt have a bunch of stuff i needed to do, sure would like to relax for a bit.

We dont use metal anyway but with these you dont have to. You season them once with oil like you would cast iron then just use them. I cooked six steaks one after the other in a pan and never got any of that burnt build up you normally get. They cook at a much lower heat than normal pans. They are still on sale as of today, not sure when the sale ends. After using them i ordered a few more items to complete our set so we dont have to keep any of our old stuff.
I'm really glad they work so well because I hate dealing with cast iron... and other non stick pans just don't last, even the relatively expensive ones.

I think I'll save up to buy the entire set, probably next fall. I'm so tempted to buy them now but there's something else I'm working on right now that I need my money for.

Here is my Tomahawk steak last night, next to the Dahlstrong Vahalla series meat cutting knife I got for Christmas. I've never owned a surgical steel knife before. I've never seen a knife that cut so well. BTW, the meat was over the top great. I was very impressed considering this meat was purchased at Sams Club.
20231225_174619.jpg

Latest posts

Back