last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not really doing Christmas this year. Our daughter is working the next three nights for doubletime. 3 12 hour shifts @ $60 an hour. Don't blame her a bit. First time in our 40 years together, Sherie and I did not buy gifts for each other. Gave the kids and grand kids a little money.

Today we cooked for my Vegan daughter and her husband. We made a 15 pound Butterball turkey in a bag, cooked her a Toferky, made green bean casserole, green beans almadine, Vegan green bean almadine, Mashed potatoes, vegan mashed potatoes, Hawaiian rolls, stuffing, and yams in brown surar and butter, with chopped pecans, and a vegan yam casserole with pecans. We finished with a slice of apple pie and for my daughter, 4 small vegan cupcakes. Damn, Im exhausted.

Tomorrow, a 3 pound tomahawk steak, (2) 24 ounce prime rib eyes, and two cornish game hens. G/F's daughter, who is gluten free, will make her own mashed potatoes, more green bean almadine, left over stuffing, real mashed potatoes, and the rest of the apple pie and another gluten free dessert. Just call me Chef Boyardee.

Santa brought my kids way to much stuff if you guys need anything.

Tonight's steaks
20231225_091337.jpg

Father in law got busted with possession of paraphernalia and dui. Idiot.

Latest posts

Back