last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Should hit 84 here today. Going to pick up a flathead v8 motor tonight for the model a

I put one of those in my '49 Ford. It came out of a '53 Merc. When they went to OHV, they had 256, 272, 292, 312, 332 and they would all interchange. My '56 Crown Vic had a 312, and it would scoot.
Im up in the air on rebuild or just reseal. Its a smooth running motor with no smoke.

Im up in the air on rebuild or just reseal. Its a smooth running motor with no smoke.
Ever rebuild a flathead? They are different. I was 16 when I got mine. I got the heads milled, put on a Mallory duel ignition and added a floor shifter. Drove it for 2 years until a woman in a 58 Cadillac T Boned it.

Had some great cars. Went from the Ford to a '55 Merc, then a '56 Crown Vic and a '59 Buick ragtop. Then a woman my dad was seeing gave me a '55 Buick 2dr to get it out of her yard.

Ever rebuild a flathead? They are different. I was 16 when I got mine. I got the heads milled, put on a Mallory duel ignition and added a floor shifter. Drove it for 2 years until a woman in a 58 Cadillac T Boned it.
Ive never worked on a flathead. I guess im gonna learn.

Fighting a cold, foot hurts and i have to go to work. Yay me.

Looking for a friend, needs a bell housing for a Ford 200 ci inline six manual.
Like what was in early falcons, rancheros and mustangs.

Latest posts

Back