last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mayor makes $700 a month, council makes $500 a month. Dumb idiots can't even do their math, but sure can walk thru the border, so we are paying for them here.

So, just who are the IDIOTS ?

Our county commissioners work 4 hours a week for a measly 45k a year.

Our city commissioners get paid zero, and meet 2 hours every 2 weeks. I applied, but was rejection since fighting against our $40mil Amazon building. We are now taking on a lithium battery storage facility, directly on top of our water reserve. The last one that caught fire burned for 10 days, and evacuated half the town in Arizona. The mayor came over to kiss my ass last night saying he was against the project, but was blowing smoke. I told him our attorney was already on it, ready to file suit when they push the go button.

What are your guys thoughts on gearwrench? I just ordered a bunch for one of the bays at my shop. I will be the only one using them and not for business stuff. This is a bay for me to work on my projects and hobbies. We use snap on junk, proto and other tools for the company but i wanted something different so they dont get mixed up or borrowed. None of my guys have gearwrench and they have a good warranty and really all new tools are junk anyway.

What are your guys thoughts on gearwrench? I just ordered a bunch for one of the bays at my shop. I will be the only one using them and not for business stuff. This is a bay for me to work on my projects and hobbies. We use snap on junk, proto and other tools for the company but i wanted something different so they dont get mixed up or borrowed. None of my guys have gearwrench and they have a good warranty and really all new tools are junk anyway.
I bought my son a complete set of Gearwrench tools, and he loves them. When I use his tools, they are a go to for me as well. The ratchets click in half the space too.

I have a lot of gear wrench tools, only one I have to keep replacing is the 3/8" ratchet, probably I shouldn't be using it in a 1/2" drive situations. LOL.

I have mostly Snap-on and Craftsman from around 1970, before they were junk.
My home set is old craftsman when they were good. My shop is a mix of snapon, proto, and other american stuff.

You might make more money if you quit going to them vehicle auctions, but what fun would we have without your crazy fun spending?
Money is overrated, you cant die with it. Everything i own is paid for, now its junk buying time.

I have a lot of gear wrench tools, only one I have to keep replacing is the 3/8" ratchet, probably I shouldn't be using it in a 1/2" drive situations. LOL.
My brother is good at breaking tools. 4 foot pipe in a 3/8 ratchet. I bought him some cheapy anazon ratchets, Sata and Ares were the brand and they have heald up great. Better than new snap on. I think snap on is no better than husky anymore.

My brother is good at breaking tools. 4 foot pipe in a 3/8 ratchet. I bought him some cheapy anazon ratchets, Sata and Ares were the brand and they have heald up great. Better than new snap on. I think snap on is no better than husky anymore.

I'm bad about putting a 3/8" to 1/2" adapter on a 3/8" ratchet I've broken 4 adapters in two years, cheaper than braking ratches though. LOL.

I bought my son a complete set of Gearwrench tools, and he loves them. When I use his tools, they are a go to for me as well. The ratchets click in half the space too.
I spent 1000 bucks on a set today. Sockets, ratchets, other ratchets, pliers, combination wrenches, ratcheting combination wrenches, hammers, allen and torx sets and some other junk. Hopefully they hold up.

Latest posts

Back