last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ive been as much as i can. Wish i didn't own a company and have to leave the house
Become the Dictator !

Man you have to take care of YOURSELF. It is not going to heal until you take it Seriously.
The pain and swelling is the only way it has to tell you "KNOCK IT OFF DUMMY"...
You can't continue being a baby sitter

I bought a 20 foot inflatable movie screen last year with a projector. Kids are on the lawn watching the drive in movie. Its a perfect night for that.

Congress was never intended to be an occupation. In the early days, ordinary citizens would serve a term or two and go home back to their regular job. We need term limits. Many in both parties have not worked for 30-40 years.

Have any of you ever been prescribed Gabapentin for pain? The list of common severe side effects is unbelieveable.

Grew my own chilis, dried them and ground them for a spicy chili powder. Damn near blinded myself and the kids grinding them in a coffee grinder. Then i rubbed my eyes. Now i know how criminals feel.

My salsa verde i made was so good its almost gone. Gonna need to make another batch before the peppers stop growing.

Latest posts

Back