last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Morning all, foot pain is finally here. Not horrible, so far only one pain pill last night. Bought a new recliner last week that has an incline function and it really helps bring sble to kerp my foot high up above my heart.

Morning all, foot pain is finally here. Not horrible, so far only one pain pill last night. Bought a new recliner last week that has an incline function and it really helps bring sble to kerp my foot high up above my heart.
If the pain gets too bad, ask you doctor if you can use Diclofenac Sodium Gel 3%? It is prescription only, when it gets where you can touch it.

I have 4 tubes of that Diclofenac Sodium Gel 3%, and it doesn't do anything for me. I have tried the paste THC, Ben Gay, Icy Hot, and some "heat" type sports medicines. The only think that works for me is paste Lidocaine (10%) which I found on Amazon. It will numb my knees, but it also numbs my hand when I apply it. I suppose I should use gloves, but I like the feeling of numbness in my hand.

16924624217216044554681022372744.jpg

Hey Rusty, I see mine is only 1% DST. Confirming yours is 3%? Maybe this is my problem?

My pain is tolerable so far. No worse than a broken bone or where they cut my bone open and scraped it out and filled it with stuff. He did say i had a nerve that was all tangled up in my tumor that he had to dig out, said that would cause some extra pain. But really this has not been bad at all compared to other surgeries.

My 1% was also prescription. Maybe up the dosage?
You can buy 1% over the counter. Voltaren is one and there are some generics. You just need to ask your doctor to write a prescription for 3%.
I am trying Lidocaine 4% now. I will let you know how it comes out.

You can buy 1% over the counter. Voltaren is one and there are some generics. You just need to ask your doctor to write a prescription for 3%.
I am trying Lidocaine 4% now. I will let you know how it comes out.
What are you using it for

Evening all. Foot has hsd a burning sensation all day.

Latest posts

Back