last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got a call from Red Cross. They were forcing me to fly to Maui for 3 weeks. I said "No". They then said, "then you have Southern California, from the Mexico Border to Sacramento." I said sure, I'll take it. :roll eyes:

Neighbors had a huge party last night, with included mariachi's and a Taco Man. The street was packed with cars. I must have been dreaming about this and dreamed my doorbell was pushed at 5 AM. It was so real that I woke up, went to the front door, and checked my Ring cameras, but nothing. Awe Hell, now I'm up for the day.Oh well, this "Hurricane" is making the rain come down slightly, so I am up, waiting for this "event" to pass by.

So....Good Morning everyone!

Neighbors had a huge party last night, with included mariachi's and a Taco Man. The street was packed with cars. I must have been dreaming about this and dreamed my doorbell was pushed at 5 AM. It was so real that I woke up, went to the front door, and checked my Ring cameras, but nothing. Awe Hell, now I'm up for the day.Oh well, this "Hurricane" is making the rain come down slightly, so I am up, waiting for this "event" to pass by.

So....Good Morning everyone!
Are you still having a drought? Supposed to hit 106 here today, heat index 110.

Last edited:
No drought this year, especially with the 40" of rain we received earlier in the year. Most lakes are full, and although they MUST say to conserve water, it is just an attempt to hide the fact that our water department increased its prices nearly 20%. More bureaucratic crooks!

They keep saying we are in a drought but we have had almost 9 inches of rain in the last couple months.

Good morning!
I'm feeling a little better today. I was able to vacuum the house and water some plants.

How's Chris?

Good morning!
I'm feeling a little better today. I was able to vacuum the house and water some plants.

How's Chris?
Im alive! Not feeling to bad, not much pain in my foot. Yesterday i had no motivation and didnt do anything but sit in my recliner. Today i need to move around a little, my back is not liking tge sitting around. My brother is coming by to do some cleanup in my shop so ill go sit down there for a bit until i get tired. Other than that all is going well. Really the least painful surgery ive ever hsd.

Im alive! Not feeling to bad, not much pain in my foot. Yesterday i had no motivation and didnt do anything but sit in my recliner. Today i need to move around a little, my back is not liking tge sitting around. My brother is coming by to do some cleanup in my shop so ill go sit down there for a bit until i get tired. Other than that all is going well. Really the least painful surgery ive ever hsd.

Good morning Chris, glad to hear that your feeling better.

Latest posts

Back