last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning everyone.
I'm still quite sick but I took a COVID test last night and it was negative.

Doctor called this morning to check on me to make sure im just sitting around elevating my foot. Told me i need to start taking my drugs because my foot is gonna hurt soon. I didnt tell him i was driving my truck left footed because my employees are dumb. They broke another water line because they didnt believe me ehen i told them where it was.

Looks like my check valve in my well is failing. Had my idiots stop tearing up my property. Sending them home so i can get some rest. Foot is swelling a bit

Well guy came, getting a new well pump installed monday. Wonder what this is gonna cost me.

Well guy came, getting a new well pump installed monday. Wonder what this is gonna cost me.
Had to replace ours 3 years ago. The pump plus controler and new pressure tank was $3500, but our well is 400' deep.

The people next door had theirs replaced with a 5hp and total was just above 5k including labor.
Cheap there, buddy just had his 2hp and 130 feet of pipe done for 12k. I priced out my pump with the variable speed and its about 4k just for the pump then i need 225 feet of pipe and the check valve and whatnot. I will be happy if its under 10k.

Cheap there, buddy just had his 2hp and 130 feet of pipe done for 12k. I priced out my pump with the variable speed and its about 4k just for the pump then i need 225 feet of pipe and the check valve and whatnot. I will be happy if its under 10k.
And just when I was missing living on a farm.

Latest posts

Back