last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is my life for a while.
20230817_125738.jpg

That's the $650 boot that Medicare made me pay for. Fricken crooks!
Chris, I mean Festus, what good pain pills did we get?
Oxy 10s but i havent touched thrm yet. They gave me a nerve block which is nice for pain but really annoying. My foot feels like its 150 degrees and tingling and i cant even wiggle my toes.

Guys have torn up my backyard and got nowhere.

Oxys, hydros, and tramadol all just make me sick. Dr. gave me percoset once, told my wife I would be asleep in an hour. I was up for about 24 hours after I took it.

Oxys, hydros, and tramadol all just make me sick. Dr. gave me percoset once, told my wife I would be asleep in an hour. I was up for about 24 hours after I took it.
They dont do much for me either. Motrin works better. Im hating the feeling of the nerve block

They did a nerve block on my shoulder surgery. Right in the neck. Worked good, but scary as shit.
I had one on my shoulder to. This one is giving me a tingling hot restless feeling. Id rather have pain.

One tramadol, I eat laxatives for 6 days.
I was on oxy for two years and tramadol for a month, never had bowel issues, thank god. Tramadol was like snorting a line for me, kept me up all night.

Latest posts

Back