last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Mark, I posted this in another forum. Did you ever encounter anything like this?
"Not unusual for "good ole boy" stuff in a small town. I was listening to the police scanner one night when they stopped the superintendent of schools for DUI. Instead of arresting him, a family member was sent out to get him. A couple of my kids had this guy for a teacher in high school. They say he taught school while drunk. There is nothing anyone can do about it. I looked in public records. No report of him being stopped. When my brother became a cop here, he was given a list of people that he could not ticket."

Good morning Crew.

Yes, Rusty, as a young cop, I stopped the former mayor, who was obviously drunk. Not knowing if he was "friend or foe" to our department, I chose to park his car and give him a ride home. All done without assistance, or a backing officer, so thee were no witnesses. A few weeks later, I coughed it up during beers after work and I got my ass handed me me on a silver platter, because this old mayor was a dick to anyone and everyone.

Yep, lesson learned.

Morning, taking a load of stuff to the auction

105 here today. Surgery in the morning. Got 5 tips this week, got a bottle of good tequila, two bottles of scotch a bottle of whiskey and a bottle of wine. People must think i like drinking.

Ill keep the tumor if any of you want it? Could maybe make some soup out of it

Made the mistake of googling exactly how they do my foot surgery. Its gross.

Latest posts

Back