last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Work got canceled for the week, might take on a water line repair tomorrow. Surgery is Thursday morning.

Have you ever seen anything like this?

wrench.PNG

Precisely what I said they would do.... it's a fucking game they play... I would cut my offer by at least 10 to 15% and tell them that it is your only final response... take it or leave it!

I WOULD Not spend one minute negotiating.....

Precisely what I said they would do.... it's a fucking game they play... I would cut my offer by at least 10 to 15% and tell them that it is your only final response... take it or leave it!

Yep, we said we were walking away from this house 6 years ago and they lowered the price.

Ive bought and sold enough property to know better. Im just playing with thrm at this point. I have til 9am to respond, im going to wait til 915 then tell them im not interested.

So the economy is really effecting my company. Starting to see it good, we are working quite a bit but there has been more money going out than coming in. Slowly going broke.

So the economy is really effecting my company. Starting to see it good, we are working quite a bit but there has been more money going out than coming in. Slowly going broke.
I know, too well. Not enough month in my money. Insurance decided that my pain cream is no longer covered.

Morning, I got a popup ad on here. First time that ever happened. Something called "boost mechanic".

Latest posts

Back