last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im alive! Not feeling to bad, not much pain in my foot. Yesterday i had no motivation and didnt do anything but sit in my recliner. Today i need to move around a little, my back is not liking tge sitting around. My brother is coming by to do some cleanup in my shop so ill go sit down there for a bit until i get tired. Other than that all is going well. Really the least painful surgery ive ever hsd.

Good to hear!

We fired up one of the vw motors that was laying in a yard with a tarp over it for the last 30 years, fired right up and idled smooth. Spit a bunch of leaves out the exhaust.

Got my quote for a new 5hp VFD well pump with new check valves and all new piping. 11,800 bucks.

Another adventure in the "no sleep" zone. Off to the chiropractor and then get a finger stick to check iron level. The fun never ends.

Not at all. We had about 3" of rain yesterday, which is nothing. In April, we had almost 5" in one day. I did prepare and set up a sump pump on the low spot of my yard, but it kept losing the prime, so I was standing out, in the rain, with an electric cord plugged in, while banging on the pump. After an hour, I said F it, went inside and threw it all away this morning. Time to make a Harbor Freight run!

Latest posts

Back