Politics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any place on line to buy cheaper ammo? Looking for some 30-30 and some 410 slugs.

Only .410 I have is a judge and a bond arms derringer.

1725633062982.jpeg

Prefect...
You willing to part with four ?

You don't need an additional 20.

Edit: would any have +2
If he doesn't, I can probably get whatever you want. I have a buddy that owns a gun shop and another buddy that deals in surplus Law Enforcement weapons.

For a plus two, you would want Glock 22 mags. The stock Glock 23 mag holds 13+1. The stock Glock 22 mag holds 15+1.View attachment 11740
I have 23 with mags with the +2
That is what I carry. The bottom plate comes off and is replaced with an extention for two.more rounds.

I also have a 22..., it's mag will go in the 23 but sticks out the handle too far making it awkward to carry.

I would like to have 4 (or more for the 23)
????

If he doesn't, I can probably get whatever you want. I have a buddy that owns a gun shop and another buddy that deals in surplus Law Enforcement weapons.
Shops want WAY too much!

The "surplus" LE are available on the web for $10 on several sites.

Instead of 4%, the correct number is at least 35%. Excluding gun-free zones, it averaged over 51.5%.

https://crimeresearch.org/2024/07/ma...ones-it-avera/
Quote:
The shooting that killed three people and injured another at a Greenwood, Indiana, mall on July 17, 2022 drew broad national attention because of how it ended – when 22-year-old Elisjsha Dicken, carrying a licensed handgun, fatally shot the attacker.

Evidence compiled by the Crime Prevention Research Center shows that the sources the media relied on undercounted the number of instances in which armed citizens have thwarted such attacks by an order of more than ten, saving untold numbers of lives. Of course, law-abiding citizens stopping these attacks are not rare. What is rare is national news coverage of those incidents. Although those many news stories about the Greenwood shooting also suggested that the defensive use of guns might endanger others, there is no evidence that these acts have harmed innocent victims.

Just saw a piece on CBS, so far this year there have been 23 lithion battery fires on airplanes or in airports.

Latest posts

Back