The NSFW Thread!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bummer, how have you been?
I've been doing great. Carol and I have been doing some traveling, hit some concerts. Work has been good. We now have a side by side and have spent some time playing in the mountains here. I am going to retire Feb, 26, 2026 Not like I am counting down or anything. When that happens we are loading up the motor home and hitting the road. Prudhoe Bay Alaska is the first stop. Looking forward to that. I finally got my first tattoo. Outworn Angel's (Alyssa) husband Craig did it. They opened a shop in Kannapolis NC called Relentless Ink, they have been in business for themselves for a year now. We were down there for a concert and the next day had it done. Life has been good

Attachments

• IMG_20240829_190622.jpg
    IMG_20240829_190622.jpg
    506.2 KB · Views: 0
Wow, I was looking for Jeep forums to join and found this one. Then I saw this thread. How's this for a first post?

My wife on a secluded Hawaiian beach. More PG13 than R though
41173020394_d5f1fb61e9_o.jpg
41962598094_b08b7e1847_o.jpg
41173020304_c8d148f9ba_o.jpg
21393611001_cccd291005_o.jpg

I've been doing great. Carol and I have been doing some traveling, hit some concerts. Work has been good. We now have a side by side and have spent some time playing in the mountains here. I am going to retire Feb, 26, 2026 Not like I am counting down or anything. When that happens we are loading up the motor home and hitting the road. Prudhoe Bay Alaska is the first stop. Looking forward to that. I finally got my first tattoo. Outworn Angel's (Alyssa) husband Craig did it. They opened a shop in Kannapolis NC called Relentless Ink, they have been in business for themselves for a year now. We were down there for a concert and the next day had it done. Life has been good
Damn, I was a mod in the SR. Is this still alive?

Latest posts

Back