last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got the car back. Did not need brakes. He got it running and fixed the A/C. Cost $240. 18 year old grandson wrecked his bike going home from work at Walmart. Broke his jaw and other injuries, he was sent to a KC hospital.

Poured a car wash pad and mono foundation for a pump house today
20240919_132020.jpg
20240919_132036.jpg

Got the car back. Did not need brakes. He got it running and fixed the A/C. Cost $240. 18 year old grandson wrecked his bike going home from work at Walmart. Broke his jaw and other injuries, he was sent to a KC hospital.
How is he doing?

My everything is sore
When I was a teen my dad did concrete work. We did curb and gutters and patios. He was doing the curb work for the city until they wanted to start paying in 30 year bonds. He could not afford to sell the bonds or wait for them to mature.

As far as my grandson, he is 100 miles from here. We can't go visit and his father is blind, so he can't drive up there.

When I was a teen my dad did concrete work. We did curb and gutters and patios. He was doing the curb work for the city until they wanted to start paying in 30 year bonds. He could not afford to sell the bonds or wait for them to mature.

As far as my grandson, he is 100 miles from here. We can't go visit and his father is blind, so he can't drive up there.
I hate doing curb and gutter.

Kamala: “If you don’t police your social media platform we will hold you accountable."Walz: “There’s no guarantee to free speech."Hillary: “Americans should be criminally charged for misinformation."

Latest posts

Back