Thought of the day

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Screenshot_20240904-155930.png

The Best Math you can learn and do is at levels most do not understand, but you know. You get Paid more when you can do what 90+ or what others can't understand.
I don't understand

I kind of wish I didn't understand...

...everytime I see a sequence of numbers; an address, a phone number, car tags, meal reciets, I start messing with them in my head !
It can get annoying.

For some reason, I have this uncanny ability to remember license plates. My dad had a 1960 MG. PPR607. My sisters car when she turned 16, A 1967 Olds Cutlass, was QZR943. My Chevy van when I turned 16 was 10801L. This did help when I was a cop.

For some reason, I have this uncanny ability to remember license plates. My dad had a 1960 MG. PPR607. My sisters car when she turned 16, A 1967 Olds Cutlass, was QZR943. My Chevy van when I turned 16 was 10801L. This did help when I was a cop.
I used to be able to remember almost any number sequence, phone numbers, license plates and any other number sequence I saw. Now I can't remember my own number.

Latest posts

Back