Thought of the day

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Screenshot_20240904-155930.png

The Best Math you can learn and do is at levels most do not understand, but you know. You get Paid more when you can do what 90+ or what others can't understand.
I don't understand

I do understand it.... and that kinda scares me 😆

I kind of wish I didn't understand...

...everytime I see a sequence of numbers; an address, a phone number, car tags, meal reciets, I start messing with them in my head !
It can get annoying.

For some reason, I have this uncanny ability to remember license plates. My dad had a 1960 MG. PPR607. My sisters car when she turned 16, A 1967 Olds Cutlass, was QZR943. My Chevy van when I turned 16 was 10801L. This did help when I was a cop.

For some reason, I have this uncanny ability to remember license plates. My dad had a 1960 MG. PPR607. My sisters car when she turned 16, A 1967 Olds Cutlass, was QZR943. My Chevy van when I turned 16 was 10801L. This did help when I was a cop.
I used to be able to remember almost any number sequence, phone numbers, license plates and any other number sequence I saw. Now I can't remember my own number.

So strange what just pops into your head. A poem my late brother wrote when he was a kid in the 1950s. It has stuck in my mind all these years.
"When I was young, I used to think that girls were sweet as pie.
Now when I think, of what I thunk, I think I thunk a lie."

So strange what just pops into your head. A poem my late brother wrote when he was a kid in the 1950s. It has stuck in my mind all these years.
"When I was young, I used to think that girls were sweet as pie.
Now when I think, of what I thunk, I think I thunk a lie."
I believe your brother may have lied to you...

IIRC... that came from Readers Digest, like 55+ years ago.

Sorry to burst your bubble regarding your brother's plagiarism !

Have a good evening !!!

Harrison Ford once said:
They will criticize you for what you are, for what you are not, and for what they think you are.
They will judge you for what you do, for what you don't do, and for what you fail to do. They will talk about you for what you say and for what you keep silent about.
They will point at you for your successes and for your mistakes,
for your decisions and for your doubts. No matter how much you try to please, there will always be opinions.
So, live for yourself, because in the end, the only thing that matters is being true to your own path.

Latest posts

Back