last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Evening, our Starlink router took a shit after a year, of course we had to buy it outright for like 500 bucks last year. Can't get a hold of them to see about a replacement. They have the worst service you could imagine.

Lunar eclipse happening now... Only 14% coverage but it's a big full moon.

PXL_20240918_023314796.jpg

Everything goes at once. I knew her car needed brakes. Now the passenger window won't work. A/C quit. Horn quit. Alarm is messed up. Hate to think what it will cost. Local guy can't fix the alarm. Closest dealer is 60 miles one way. Hope it is not the computer.

Have to get it fixed. Chrysler would need the ducts under the dash changed to have A/C. Some idiot glued them together. Can't switch from heat to A/C.

Anyone have any idea how to get rid of foot pain? Can't find a pain med that won't make me sick.
If I knew that I wouldn't be taking medicine. Have you tried acupuncture? I have a friend that sweats by it. I haven't tried it

If I knew that I wouldn't be taking medicine. Have you tried acupuncture? I have a friend that sweats by it. I haven't tried it
No one around here does it. Took some oxycodone, did not help at all.
Next for my stomach, camera pill. Probably a couple weeks.

Last edited:
Good morning everyone 🌞

I slept in until 6:44 and it was sunny and 52 !!! I love crisp cool mornings and evenings

Latest posts

Back