last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you ever notice, when you pull into a parking lot, about 90% of the cars are white. I hate white cars. Guess that is why I like our old red Chrysler. And my van is light blue.

Depends on the car... I like some white cars. Here in Arizona they are cooler in the hot sun.

Good morning everyone! 🌞

I would say 90% of the vehicles headed to or going from Lake Havasu are white. A black car in the desert gets hot. When I was a puppy barely able to drive, I came across a bad accident on the freeway where 3 people were killed. The two black cars had both drivers killed because the oncoming traffic could not see them in the darkness and were mowed down. Then the CHP came out saying that red cars were spotted easier when speeding, so they get the most tickets.

Hoping to head to recycler tomorrow. My van is full of crushed boxes. My 19 year old grandson has offered to help. Probably won't let me do anything. He thinks that "help" means he is going to do it all.

Latest posts

Back