last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning forum friends!

PXL_20240831_130121999.jpg

I just planted a 6' crepe myrtle. Did all the rocks and everything myself 😁 I had to build it up where I planted the tree because when I have the backyard done it needs some fill there to level it and a short retaining wall running behind the tree and in front of the rosemary.
That's a couple mature trailing rosemarys that weep down the hill behind it.

PXL_20240831_170245667~2.jpg

PXL_20240831_173310132.jpg

Last edited:
Since it was cloudy and only 88 I went ahead and filled the raised bed I put together a few days ago and planted a tomato and a pepper. I'll get some carrot and radish seeds too. Those bags of dirt are heavy and it took a lot of them!!!

PXL_20240831_220831036~2.jpg

PXL_20240831_220932827~2.jpg

We picked about 40 pounds of peaches. 20 pounds of onions, a crap ton of tomatoes and peppers and a dozer ear of corn from our garden today

We picked about 40 pounds of peaches. 20 pounds of onions, a crap ton of tomatoes and peppers and a dozer ear of corn from our garden today
That's awesome!
I plan on making a bigger raised bed garden area after the backyard is landscaped and graveled. I'm going to keep it fairly small though. At this point I don't need too much to take care of.

Last edited:
That's awesome!
I plan on making a bigger raised bed garden area after the backyard is landscaped and graveled. I'm going to keep it fairly small though. At this point I don't need too much to take care of.
We have a pretty big garden area. Going to add two more raised beds next year.

Latest posts

Back