last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had to wake up at 04:30 for work for 32 years, it's almost a permanent habit now.
When I was in CA it was 3:30 so I could be on the road by 4:30 to make it to my job by 7am. Did that for many years.

Evening, lost two tires on a dump truck today, that cost me 1500 bucks.

I am really getting tired of these 14 hour days.

So I'm sure most of you know who Jelly Roll is. I'm not a huge fan or anything but a buddy of mine sent me his new video, it was filmed in my home town. The bank he robbed was first mountain Bank where I banked and where he got arrested was Black Forrest lodge. Just neat to see the small town I grew up in, in a video for a singer.

A good singer.
Hey Chris, my grandson is headed to Everett tomorrow for two weeks. If you need a Hebrew slave for anything, give me a holler. He is testing to be a heavy machine operator.

A good singer.
Hey Chris, my grandson is headed to Everett tomorrow for two weeks. If you need a Hebrew slave for anything, give me a holler. He is testing to be a heavy machine operator.
I'm hoping after Friday I can take a week or or so off. But I'm sure I'm forgetting about I job somewhere. Where is he testing.

Latest posts

Back