last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw an ad for "Angi" today. Did not know they still existed. Years ago when they started as "Angi's List" I got an e mail from them. They would make up and post some good reviews for me if I would send them $50. Didn't need the reviews, I was already turning down work. I had 4 apt. complexes and several house flippers and I was having trouble keeping up with them.

Saw an ad for "Angi" today. Did not know they still existed. Years ago when they started as "Angi's List" I got an e mail from them. They would make up and post some good reviews for me if I would send them $50. Didn't need the reviews, I was already turning down work. I had 4 apt. complexes and several house flippers and I was having trouble keeping up with them.
They are scum now. You pay for leads, the same leads they are sending to anyone else that pays. Usually shit work. I wish they would stop calling.

455003568_1072263904262490_8190045031932485997_n.jpg

Made homemade country fried steak from our cows, homemade hashbrowns from our grown taters and homemade gravy from drippings and store bought flour, and eggs from our chickens. It was pretty good. I love the blackstone, can cook hashbrowns for the whole family at once.

Went to Rikrotorheads for dinner. Man I wish his old ass would run the AC. He thinks it's cold inside at 85.

Latest posts

Back