last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nerve study didn't go in my favor. My sural nerve was cut completely during surgery, plantar nerve was crushed during surgery and my tibial nerve is dying and needs surgery to fix it. Likely won't get feeling back in my foot but they can hopefully help the pain on the bottom of my foot.
Lawyer Up !!!

Good morning everyone
I overslept. Woke at 7am and have to hurry to get a walk in before it gets too hot. It's already humid from the tenth of an inch rain we got overnight.

Morning all, didn't sleep well. Supposed to be 100 here today, not a whole lot of good going on.

It was a hot walk. Without daylight savings time the sun comes up and hour earlier here and heats it up, so getting out really early is key.

Last edited:
Local church burned last night. Dated back to 1880s
a122c795-9450-4acd-9b62-e0f7b07053f5.jpg

Discovered 2:30 am, so we shall see what the investigators say.
There was 10 fire depts. there. Three from as far away as 20 miles and all 6 of the rural volunteer depts. The local McDonalds kept the coffee coming and a couple places brought them breakfast and lunch.

Last edited:
All those hose draggers, but still that building was 100% destroyed. They could have saved tens of thousands to just have one guy there, making sure nobody got hurt getting too close, and let it burn out. Yeah, maybe why I don't consider those guys as first responders. Maybe second responders? :horse:

Latest posts

Back