last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Lisa Hanson, a former wine and coffee bistro owner thrown into jail for violating Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz’s lockdown orders, told Fox News Digital that the now Democratic vice presidential candidate essentially "shut down and destroyed" her small business, warning Americans, "You do not want tyranny at this level."

A mother of eight children and soon to be 18 grandchildren, Hanson said besides a speeding ticket she received as a teenager, she had always been a law-abiding citizen and owned businesses with her husband for more than 30 years. At the time the COVID-19 pandemic was in full swing in 2020, Hanson said The Interchange Wine & Coffee Bistro in Albert Lea, about 90 miles south of Minneapolis, had been open for eight years."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/min...-tyranny-level

Good morning everyone 🌞

PXL_20240814_141635594.jpg

Made it to 86 here today. Picked up my second irrigation pump to be able to pump off my pond efficiently. Need to buy a phase converter now. That will set me back 3k. Then I need to buy wire, yay me.

So I've been trying to buy the local market for the last three months or so. The owners have been very different and cancel almost every meeting. I think im going to give up on pursuing it and go back to focusing on rentals.

Good morning everyone!

I agree, I'm ready for fall and cooler weather.

Chris, you must own half the town by now!

Latest posts

Back