last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's 103 here 🥵

PXL_20240815_230356007.jpg

Good morning everyone! 🌞

How convenient is this?!? She pooped right next to the doggy doo receptacle 😂
For some reason both of them like to do their business within 30' of that thing. It happens to be on one of their favorite trails.

PXL_20240816_140311400.jpg

Nerve study didn't go in my favor. My sural nerve was cut completely during surgery, plantar nerve was crushed during surgery and my tibial nerve is dying and needs surgery to fix it. Likely won't get feeling back in my foot but they can hopefully help the pain on the bottom of my foot.

Nerve study didn't go in my favor. My sural nerve was cut completely during surgery, plantar nerve was crushed during surgery and my tibial nerve is dying and needs surgery to fix it. Likely won't get feeling back in my foot but they can hopefully help the pain on the bottom of my foot.
This is why I don't trust doctors,. A friend of mine was supposed to have knee replacement surgery. They screwed up and his leg had to be amputated. This was the VA. Another guy I know had the wrong vertebrae operated on. Golf was his passion but he can no longer play.

Pups want their after dinner walk but it's still 98 degrees at 6:20 😕

PXL_20240817_014004265.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back