last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mornin, Rusty
Mornin, Barrie

Exciting day today !

It's Trash day... I take the trash bin out to the road to be emptied, pretty damn exciting, huh ?

coward.jpg

Good morning. Good luck Chris.

Our "fiscally conservative" council is holding an emergency meeting today to impost a 1 cent sales tax and a business license increase to be placed on the ballot in November. I am pissed, and it proves these idiots are just RINO's. My speech is already written.

Good morning. Good luck Chris.

Our "fiscally conservative" council is holding an emergency meeting today to impost a 1 cent sales tax and a business license increase to be placed on the ballot in November. I am pissed, and it proves these idiots are just RINO's. My speech is already written.
The people here just passed a sales tax increase. 1/2 goes to a new city pool, the other half to PD and FD salary increases.

Unless it was a 2/3 vote (66% plus one vote), what was promised is pure bullshit. A normal ballot measure, where it only takes a simple majority (50% plus one vote), the money will go into the General Fund to be used at their complete discretion.

I wouldn't like the part about them using it at their discretion. A new community pool, new animal shelter, police, fire, something concrete that helps the entire community is the only thing a tax increase should be used for. Not to just pump up the general fund.

Latest posts

Back