last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Must have taken a lightning strike.
Lost Internet, solar, and about half the house power.

Went out this morning and checked the Breaker box...
Four were tripped !!!

Been flipping one at a time back on and checking circuits.
Last night was some scary shit!!!!
A LOT of lightning !!!!

Had more lightning than I have Ever seen before. Didn't even want to be near a Window !!!!

I agree. Lightning is scary but I'm very jealous. We never get real weather events here. I love the lightning when I'm at Lake Havasu, but it usually comes with monsoons, high winds that sink boats, and rip off awnings from all my neighbors.

Good morning!

The lightning was pretty incredible here last night. Super humid walking the pups this morning.

shirt.PNG

I just spent the last 2 plus hours cleaning my gutters. My new ladder has already paid for itself. I dont think I've ever sweated so much in my life, and I do a lot of outdoor work. They were completely clogged with muck, pine needles, and the little tips that fall off where new needles grow. Apparently these pine trees shed tips every spring and old needles every June and July. I love that tree though.

I just spent the last 2 plus hours cleaning my gutters. My new ladder has already paid for itself. I dont think I've ever sweated so much in my life, and I do a lot of outdoor work. They were completely clogged with pine needles and the little tips that fall off where new needles grow. Apparently these pine trees shed tips every spring and old needles every June and July. I love that tree though.
It's a good feeling, right?

Latest posts

Back