last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only 102 here, the dry dirt and dust around me along with the heat of the hydraulics and diesel motors makes it wonderful. I wish everyone could experience this.
20240731_091453.jpg
20240731_154403.jpg
20240731_154421.jpg
20240801_114111.jpg
20240801_163011.jpg

Only 102 here, the dry dirt and dust... I wish everyone could experience this. View attachment 11568

Chris,
Why use a hard 90 ell directly off the tank outlet?
Two 45's at the corner turn would flow much better and allow for a Clean out.
Just a thought and what I have done for years

Chris,
Why use a hard 90 ell directly off the tank outlet?
Two 45's at the corner turn would flow much better and allow for a Clean out.
Just a thought and what I have done for years
It's normal for two 45s or a cleanout but on the exit side of the septic it is only liquid (allegedly). They want 90s and Tees in the drain field. I'm sure they would let me do it the other way and I would on my house but their standards call for it the way we installed it.

I'm impressed!
Thanks,

Why ?

Iam far from ignorant.
Are you forgetting, I was The USAF HQ Command Engineer

...registered PE, FPE, CFM in 16 States
I worked in construction for 12 years, yes Hands on !

I learned a few things in 45 years of working and Service !

Last edited:
I was able to wear them for my 12 hour day. Felt ok, still very stiff. Worst part is getting the bum foot in and out. But they can only get better from here. I think they will be good after a few weeks.
Sounds like good news.

Good morning everyone!

It rained a much needed half inch last night. Just got back from the pup walk... It's 77 and 70% humidity with bright sunny skies. It's only 7:30 and that sun is already hot and intense.

Latest posts

Back