last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
75 here, smoky and gonna hit 101. I could have slept in but have too much to get done

Good morning everyone 🌞
Power walking the dogs for 45 minutes and watering the plants was about all I could do this morning before giving up and coming inside.

Enjoy your trip!
Aside from visiting my family in Cincinnati and DC and Barri in Vancouver Washington, I think my next big trip will be back to Gatlinburg/Smokies with my bff Barri. There's still so much to do there like Anakeesta, Hillbilly Golf, and lots more hikes that we didn't have time to do. The best part was staying close to the park entrance so we could explore and hike every day and walk into town every evening.

I could definitely see myself living there. The Smokies were always my favorite place to vacation when I was growing up, and we'd go every year. We would rent big truck tire tubes at local gas stations and tube down the spring fed rivers, hiked all over, fished for trout, walked through town in the evenings.... I just love it there. Those mountains are rugged but so lush and green and pristine.

Last edited:
Headed for 104 today. It is 95 now. I'm cutting my walk short right now.
I couldn't walk in 95 degrees.... I definitely don't tolerate heat like I used to be able to.

I fell asleep watching TV and had about an hour and a half nap this afternoon! It's really rare for me to sleep that long during the day but I've been tired and not much energy the past few days.

Latest posts

Back