last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This kid deserves that. Little bastard.
Oh I forgot
Then I would take his ass outside and chained him to a tractor. Called the parents and told them where to find the little asshole

Yes, out in the fuckig Cold !

Oh I forgot
Then I would take his ass outside and chained him to a tractor. Called the parents and told them where to find the little asshole

Yes, out in the fuckig Cold !
Hes a Neanderthal, it wouldn't phase him

Evening, rode my bike 8 miles today. Thats my record. Gonna try and get to 9 by the end of the week.

Although in still at 218, i bought 34 waist shorts and they fit perfectly. I walked 5 miles yesterday but because of the drizzle today, i jumped on the treadmill for 3 miles today. Perfectly timed for an episode of Gunsmoke.

Although in still at 218, i bought 34 waist shorts and they fit perfectly. I walked 5 miles yesterday but because of the drizzle today, i jumped on the treadmill for 3 miles today. Perfectly timed for an episode of Gunsmoke.
34? I haven't seen that since middle school. Im in a 38 now. Pushing a 40.

At my peak, working out hard 4 days a week i was 236 pounds and a 36 waist, couldn't get any smaller than that. I was 25 years old.

When I was working, my waist was 38 and I weighed about 240. Waist is still 38 but I weigh about 250. Had to pick up 300lb carpet rolls by myself. Now I have no muscle.

Talk about reducing your customer base. It doesn't matter what your political stance is, you leave that at home and definitely off your work truck.
20240220_090035.jpg

Latest posts

Back