last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Evening all. Worked on the rental then drove to boise to get a bike for my other daughter and the young one. Finally done buying bikes. Bikes are expensive

Dr.is trying me on Lyrica. Spent two nights in the ER because of Gabapentin. New dr actually examined my foot. Thinks I have plantar fasciitis. How bad is that surgery Chris?
Tried lyrica, never again. Out for 3 hours, out of it for 4 hours after.

Good morning all.

Rusty, I had a bone spur/plantar fascitis surgery. Then knocked me out, fixed me up, and I woke up. I stayed off the foot for a week, but ever since, my feet have been great. The bone spur went straight into my heel, and was like stepping on a knife before the surgery. They also ran a rod under the tendon and ground it down, eliminating the plantar fascitis.

Dr.is trying me on Lyrica. Spent two nights in the ER because of Gabapentin. New dr actually examined my foot. ZThinks I have plantar fasciitis. How bad is that surgery Chris?

Sorry, I wrote that post and forgot to hit reply. Took a Lyrica last night and still can barely function. No more for me.

Dr.is trying me on Lyrica. Spent two nights in the ER because of Gabapentin. New dr actually examined my foot. Thinks I have plantar fasciitis. How bad is that surgery Chris?
Tried lyrica, never again. Out for 3 hours, out of it for 4 hours after.
Lyrica screwed me up the first day or two. Id say stick with it. Surgery wasnt bad except my nerve damage from it. I have plantar fasciitis in my other foot which has been pretty much cured by the insoles i now use in my shoes.

Still groggy from that one pill.
Like i said , it did that to me for two days then never again. Id try it for a few days before you give up. Its done wonders for me. My brother started on it a few weeks ago and had the same reaction which cleared up within a couple days.

Lyrica screwed me up the first day or two. Id say stick with it. Surgery wasnt bad except my nerve damage from it. I have plantar fasciitis in my other foot which has been pretty much cured by the insoles i now use in my shoes.
What kind of insoles did you get? How high of dose of lyrica did he start you on?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back