last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What kind of insoles did you get? How high of dose of lyrica did he start you on?

Georgia Boot Unisex Accessory https://a.co/d/86nco6B

As for the lyrica 150 mg twice daily, i take in the evening and then when i get up. Those insoles are awesome. Wish i fould them years ago. I ordered a few pair because knowing my luck they will discontinue them.

The insoles are thicker than normal insoles so your shoes will feel tighter. I have a pair in my boots and my shoes. I can stand all day without foot pain. Havent felt my plantar fasciitis in months.

The insoles are thicker than normal insoles so your shoes will feel tighter. I have a pair in my boots and my shoes. I can stand all day without foot pain. Havent felt my plantar fasciitis in months.
Thanks, I will check them out.

Georgia Boot Unisex Accessory https://a.co/d/86nco6B

As for the lyrica 150 mg twice daily, i take in the evening and then when i get up. Those insoles are awesome. Wish i fould them years ago. I ordered a few pair because knowing my luck they will discontinue them.
Doesn't the Lyrica cause constipation? I ordered a pair of the insoles.

Doesn't the Lyrica cause constipation? I ordered a pair of the insoles.
I have not had any issues with it.

Hopefully the insolses help you out. Do your feet feel better in a softer shoe?

I have not had any issues with it.

Hopefully the insolses help you out. Do your feet feel better in a softer shoe?
As long as my arch is supported. For years I wore a cheap pair of Nike shoes, then they quit making them. The arch supports I have now are very hard and were given to me by a therapst.

As long as my arch is supported. For years I wore a cheap pair of Nike shoes, then they quit making them. The arch supports I have now are very hard and were given to me by a therapst.
The ones i recommended are soft yet they support. I guess the only way to tell is try them. Shoes and boots are hard for me, i have well over 20 pair that sit in my closet because my feet hurt in them.

In other news is it ok to tell your friends that their kids are assholes? We are watching our good friends son and daughter for the night since its their anniversary. I have a brand new 7200 dollar pool table in the basement that i told them is off limits. Just like our old pool table. 20 minutes later the boy is dancing on top of it. People need to raise their kids to respect others.

In other news is it ok to tell your friends that their kids are assholes? We are watching our good friends son and daughter for the night since its their anniversary. I have a brand new 7200 dollar pool table in the basement that i told them is off limits. Just like our old pool table. 20 minutes later the boy is dancing on top of it. People need to raise their kids to respect others.
I would duct tape the kid until they got back.

I probably would have quietly walked in, picked up a pool cue and knee capped the bastard on top of the table !

Good morning everyone. I slept almost 9 hours last night... still groggy.

Latest posts

Back