last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So you are around $30,000 into it in material and all labor on top of what you paid for it?
What would you be able to rent it for... just how long will it take to see a return on the INVESTMENT ???

.... and One Bad tenant could cost you easily another 5 to 10 Grand !
If i were to sell im money ahaed, paid 92k for the duplex, its worth 350k. This is the first money ive sunk into it since owning. It didnt need what im doing but i dont plan on selling so its a long term investment, everything is new from plumbing to electrical, rebuilt the back half of the place. Made it a lot more desirable, opened up the floor plan and made things make more sense.. Each place rents for 1000 a month, my payment is 680 and it will be paid off in 7 years. I dont get a pension or retirement except SS if that will even be around so rentals makes sense in my life. Worst case i sell them and do something else with the money. I was up to 9 units, now im down to 4 but everything in my life is paid off except for two rentals.

His only problem is Idaho DOES take a dim view of shooting someone.
You would probably get in more trouble for drugs than you would shooting someone here, all depends on who that someone is.

I think I have 5,000 22s. A few hundred 380s (our carry guns), some 9mm, some 3030s, some 410s, some 20 gauge, a few thousand BBs. etc.

Last edited:
If i were to sell im money ahaed, paid 92k for the duplex, its worth 350k. This is the first money ive sunk into it since owning. It didnt need what im doing but i dont plan on selling so its a long term investment, everything is new from plumbing to electrical, rebuilt the back half of the place. Made it a lot more desirable, opened up the floor plan and made things make more sense.. Each place rents for 1000 a month, my payment is 680 and it will be paid off in 7 years. I dont get a pension or retirement except SS if that will even be around so rentals makes sense in my life. Worst case i sell them and do something else with the money. I was up to 9 units, now im down to 4 but everything in my life is paid off except for two rentals.
How in hell did you get a 350k property for 92k !!!!???

How in hell did you get a 350k property for 92k !!!!???
Bought it in 2016 when idaho was in the crapper. I bought my 1.5 million dollar house for 400k in 2016. Bought an apartment complex for 340k sold it for 900 two years ago. I just got lucky with timing.

Good morning all. Went out last night, under the cover of darkness, to remove a dozen illegal signs, put up by our firemen, who want to double their pay, using a city measure saying people will die if we don't increase our property taxes $182 a year, with a 3% increase forever increase. This was put to a vote 4 years ago, but was soundly defeated. They got an injunction, reworded it as "a no is a yes, and a yes is a no". Frickin lying hose draggers!

Latest posts

Back