last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Morning. Sitting in a blood testing place, waiting for an hour for the next appointment. Having no coffee sucks.
Having no coffee gives me a bad headache. I'm addicted 😫
I've stopped caffeinated coffee for a couple years before but you definitely have to wean yourself off of it.

Morning all. Its a beautiful day today. This is on my recessed porch.
20240115_090352.jpg

Supposed to get up to 7 today. Around 20 tomorrow.
Should hit 20 here. Wifes car said -5 when she was feeding the cows. I opted to make breakfast so i wouldn't have to go out there

Any of you guys coin collectors? Im picking up a 1909 svdb penny today. The rarest most valuable penny since 1900.

I am a rookie numismatic. Careful, lots of fraud

How can you tell if a 1909-S VDB penny is real?

1. 1909-S VDB Lincoln Cent | NGC

Mintmark Positions

Compare the mintmark on any 1909-S VDB to the four positions shown below. If it does not match, the coin is almost certainly not genuine. In addition, all authentic examples will have a mintmark that features a small raised dot inside of the top curve of the “S.”

I wouldn't tpuch one that hasnt been graded by a reputable company. Not worth the risk.

My late brother had one of those. His widow was so stupid, it probably went in a vending machine. My wife has a silver coin that dates back supposedly to the Roman empire.

I took my 2018 Jeep to the dealer for auxiliary battery issues and a leak. Oil pan gasket and timing chain cover gaskets are leaking and the two batteries need replaced. Extended Warranty covers all of it except the main battery 👍😁

I will always have an extended warranty on any recent vehicle because they're so damn complicated now.

Just got back from jump starting a buddies truck. Batteries didnt like the cold.
20240115_203131.jpg

Latest posts

Back