last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doesn't mix with the well water !
We lived for 5 years a couple miles from Lake City Army Ammo plant. They tested ammo 24 hours a day by firing it into a dry lake bed. All of the farmer's wells were contaminated with lead.

My shooting buddy, and neighbor was a Marine stationed at Camp Lejeune for 3 of his 4 years in service. He just found out he has untreatable cirrhosis of the liver, with 6 months to live. Yes, he filed a claim that gets him $450k and $100k upon his death. 80 years old!

My shooting buddy, and neighbor was a Marine stationed at Camp Lejeune for 3 of his 4 years in service. He just found out he has untreatable cirrhosis of the liver, with 6 months to live. Yes, he filed a claim that gets him $450k and $100k upon his death. 80 years old!

Sorry to hear that Mark

We lived for 5 years a couple miles from Lake City Army Ammo plant. They tested ammo 24 hours a day by firing it into a dry lake bed. All of the farmer's wells were contaminated with lead.
I know the place well.
I have performed work for the place.

I belonged to a shooting range near Byers Co. It was sold to developers to build homes
They got back soil test indicating lead. They filed a lawsuit against the land owner !!!!

Last edited:
510ynQwuu7L._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

Sorry for the loss of a friend.

Lost over 130 in a 3 year period.
Continue to lose 3 to 4 every year. Specially in.the last 10 years, it continues to.worsen every Year. I took a trip.to MO recently to vist a cousin and a couple of VN buddies. One I couldn't find, he had moved. The other I found. He is now in a Miltary Grave yard on the Southeast side of JOPLIN. I got to talk with his wife. There were tears... and not just hers.

Sorry to tell you, the pain never gets easier or goes away.

If you ever want to talk with someone that more understands than 90.percent of the populace let me know.
Ken

Appreciate it. I'm burying my childhood friend this Thursday. I running out of friends. Anyone wanna be my friend?
Lost my best friend of over 60 years a couple years ago. At least one person I know dies every week. Many of them younger than I am. Another one from my senior class is in ICU. His wife died two weeks ago.

I'm sorry about your friend Havasu. And I'm sorry about everyone's losses.

Hell, even Chris moved 1000 miles away to avoid being my friend.

Stay away since I'm bad to your health I guess!
Yeah i dont need you to Clinton me. Id like to live longer than my parents which is not a hard accomplishment.

Latest posts

Back