last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Inside the house was 68, outside temp got to 76. Took a walk, and sweated up a storm. Ah, no heater, no a/c, just nice weather and outrageous taxes.
Still not worth living there. Just wait til july and august when you melt going outside.

Like this?
20200905_140831.jpg

So my wife is shutting down her company to run the ice cream shop full time. She hates what she does and it will never make her rich. My only worry is she has been paying the bills the last few years, not that i cant afford them but luxuries will be gone.

I'm at Randall's for breakfast.
Had their Home made Corned Beef Hash, Home fries taters, eggs over medium coffee and pancakes !!!

Love breakfast...

Oh, and it ain't FREEZIN...

Good morning everyone!
Dogs are fed and I'm having coffee. 30 degrees with a high of 62 today.

I'm at Randall's for breakfast.
Had their Home made Corned Beef Hash, Home fries taters, eggs over medium coffee and pancakes !!!

Love breakfast...

Oh, and it ain't FREEZIN...
Sounds good, it aint freezing here either. Its way below that.

I have 12 retired cops friends, two grandkids, one step grandkid, and an ex daughter in law and hubby that lives about 20 minutes from that ice cream shop. Get some gift cards and they would make great Christmas presents.
But do you like all these people, obviously they are smarter than you since they dont live in California.

Latest posts

Back