last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been a long time since I've been target shooting. I'm pretty good at it... at least I was. I need to get back into it again.

I cleaned up my tractor parking area at home here. Its rare to see so much equipment here at once

Good morning all. Before shooting yesterday, I got a call from the daughter of a life long friend, letting me know her day (my friend) had a heart attack the night before and didn't make it. He was a great guy, owned one of the most successful window tinting companies in So Cal, and was the president of the local car club, cruising around in his '55 Chevy. He was 68 years of age.

After shooting, I got word another friend, who I helped become the elected treasurer for my city, also had a massive heart attack, but was able to dial 911, get into an ambulance, and within 30 minutes they had installed a stent on a completely blocked artery and he survived. He just turned 70 years old.

Both of these friends had the Vid Jab's, and wonder if the vaccine has something to do with their heart attacks?

I'm sorry about your friends Havasu.

I know several people that have had strokes since getting the jab, two were in their 50's with one of them dying. I think the vaccine messes with your circulatory system... your blood, heart, and arteries but I think covid does also to a lesser degree. I've heard of so many young people suddenly having heart attacks and strokes, it worries me for the younger generations and any future children they have.

My oncologist agrees with me that the vax gave me my blood problems. All of the oncologists and hematologists are backed up until next summer.

A Republican and a Democrat were walking down the street when they came to a homeless person.
The Republican gave the homeless person his business card and told him to come to his business for a job.
He then took twenty dollars out of his pocket and gave it to the homeless person.

The Democrat was very impressed, and when they came to another homeless person, he decided to help.
He walked over to the homeless person and gave him directions to the welfare office.
He then reached into the Republican's pocket and gave the homeless person fifty dollars.

Now you understand the difference between Republicans and Democrats.

3pm and ive done nothing. I have a cold and only want to sleep. We are supposed to have people over tonight. Bahumbug

Latest posts

Back