last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I made my yearly January 1st good fortune dinner. I definitely outdid myself this year... It's super delicious 😁
Hoppin John with Black eyed peas and ham over rice, collard greens, and cornbread

PXL_20240101_221838636~2.jpg

We had homemade enchiladas.
Our daughter was exposed to covid at the hospital where she works. Don't know yet if she has it.

I had some spinach artichoke dip my wife made on a piece of sourdough for dinner.

I need to lose a few pounds myself. Gained a few being off my foot for three months.

Good morning!

I went ahead and bought myself a Christmas present.... I ordered a little set of the Hexclad pans. Just the 10" frying pan and 2 quart sauce pan with lids and 2 knives. I already have an 8" Ninja frying pan that's pretty new that I use all the time for eggs and Analon Advanced 12" saute and 10" high sided frying pan, and 3 quart sauce pan that are like new, so these two Hexclad pans will round out what I use most until I'm able to buy the entire set.

Last edited:
Good morning!

I went ahead and bought myself a Christmas present.... I ordered a little set of the Hexclad pans. Just the 10" frying pan and 2 quart sauce pan with lids and 2 knives. I already have an 8" Ninja frying pan that's pretty new that I use all the time for eggs and Analon Advanced 12" saute and 10" high sided frying pan, and 3 quart sauce pan that are like new, so these two Hexclad pans will round out what I use most until I'm able to buy the entire set.
Awesome, let me know what you think. Remember to season them and also submit for the warranty.

Latest posts

Back