last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning everyone.
I already watered plants and cut the grass before it gets hot. Right now it feels pretty good up on the covered balcony. It's shaded and there's a nice breeze. I like to hurry up and get everything finished and then finally relax a few minutes up here with my coffee.

APS is replacing a pole so our electricity is off while they do the switch. It's 104 out there. I feel bad for the lineworkers. I got the house cooled down to 74 before they shut the power off.

View attachment 10030
...and I was down in the Phoenix area at 119
Outside for 5.5 HOURS...

Damn oven door hinge broke this morning. Only a dealer can order the part. $50 and they have to put it on, so I will owe them labor too. And they don't have one in stock. I think the door was designed by the same engineer who thought it was a good idea to put a Chrysler battery under the fender.
Reminds me of building hydraulic tanks for combines in a factory. If we built them to specs. they did not fit. So I altered them and they worked. Engineer did not like it, foreman told him to go away and shut up. They needed them for an assembly line that ran 24/7/365.

92 here, slight breeze. Just stacked 50 bales of hay.

I hate employees, dumb shits cant figure out how to put stuff back where it goes. Missing a few grand worth of brass hose adapters. It was none of them just ask them. No they are blaming someone who hasn't been around for stealing them.

I hate employees, dumb shits cant figure out how to put stuff back where it goes. Missing a few grand worth of brass hose adapters. It was none of them just ask them. No they are blaming someone who hasn't been around for stealing them.

I haven't 'been around' and I didn't take them !

Good morning!
The butter in my pan melted into a smile face this morning 😁

PXL_20230727_130119253.jpg

Latest posts

Back