last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you still have the side by side Polaris for trail riding? Those are easier on your back and shoulders than a dirt bike.

Do you still have the side by side Polaris for trail riding? Those are easier on your back and shoulders than a dirt bike.
I do. I just grew up on dirt bikes, im not a jumper or crazy rider, just like to gey out and explore. I have two buddies who trail ride and are always inviting me. Im looking at as a way to keep in shape and have fun.

You got a family Chris. You're going thru mid life crisis. Forget the bike thing. Just buy a Vette and keep your shirt unbuttoned down to your belly. Isn't that what you are suppose to do?
Id get a viper i think. Im not much a corvette guy, you know how big i am. I dont think its a midlife thing yet. Just charging gears from working like a hebrew slave to trying to enjoy things a little.

I do. I just grew up on dirt bikes, im not a jumper or crazy rider, just like to gey out and explore. I have two buddies who trail ride and are always inviting me. Im looking at as a way to keep in shape and have fun.
Then definitely get a dirt bike so you can enjoy time with your friends. Get new if you can afford it since the used are not much less than new.

Enjoy time with your friends while you can. All my old buddies are long gone.

Is Rik one of these friends?
No, he has one but he scares me on a bike.hes like biden, he bought a bike years ago that is way to big for him so he comes to a stop and falls over.

Then definitely get a dirt bike so you can enjoy time with your friends. Get new if you can afford it since the used are not much less than new.
Im leaning towards new, mainly because i keep things forever so a 20 year old bike will be 40 when i get rid of it.

Enjoy time with your friends while you can. All my old buddies are long gone.
I dont have many, between work and not liking many people i keep the list small. I can count on one hand people i call freinds.

Latest posts

Back