last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
96 today, i sweat like a whore on nickle night

Yeah, it's tiring laying on your back saying oh, ah, you're the best, oh yeah....
Hmm, maybe I should spend more than a nickel?
Just walked 3.7 miles. Been doing it for a week and haven't lost an ounce of weight.

Yeah, it's tiring laying on your back saying oh, ah, you're the best, oh yeah....
Hmm, maybe I should spend more than a nickel?
Just walked 3.7 miles. Been doing it for a week and haven't lost an ounce of weight.
I know how that is. And then there is my son. 409 two years ago, 217 now.

Good morning! We got a little over a quarter inch of rain yesterday. Monsoons are hopefully here.

A few years ago at my Havasu place, during summer monsoons, we had lots of wind. In fact, enough that it pulled up my roof of the garage and layed it on top of my house. When I called my insurance company, he corrected my "high wind" comment, which is not insurable as an Act of God, and said it was a micro burst, which apparently is not an Act of God, and is insurable. I still get confused on these "Acts of God" occurrences. He said had the original owner connected the rafters to the top plate with some Simpson ties, this would not had happened. After the repair, I spent $10 and tied all my rafters to the top plate, and haven't had any problems since.

Latest posts

Back