last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, it's my grandson's birthday next week. He turns a "big 10". His mom said he wants clothes for his birthday present and asked me to take him to Target. Well, I refuse to go into that woke store. I asked him if he ever bought clothes at Tilly's? He said he never heard of it. Since he is a skater, he walked inside and was blown away. I got him $300 of cool clothes. Probably would have been $50 at the WOKE Target, but he likes these, they look cool, and he'll be hip when he goes back to school next month.
Here is the current temperature:
16893761096153854855790781226818.jpg

The high today was 110. Tomorrow we're supposed to get to 113
PXL_20230715_014306386.jpg

Last edited:
Morning all, off to the car show this morning

What does one do when its that hot? I remember working in that in California. I hate the heat, i hate the cold.

Good morning everyone

I don't mind the cold but I don't like the heat at all. The saving grace here is because of our elevation it does cool down at night so mornings are good and I spend from 5am to 10am outside with the yard work and dogs and birdwatching. Those are all things I enjoy. Then I have to come in and get cabin fever the rest of the day. It's ok again outside at dusk and the dogs and I will go back outside for awhile.

Good morning everyone

I don't mind the cold but I don't like the heat at all. The saving grace here is because of our elevation it does cool down at night so mornings are good and I spend from 5am to 10am outside with the yard work and dogs and birdwatching. Those are all things I enjoy. Then I have to come in and get cabin fever the rest of the day. It's ok again outside at dusk and the dogs and I will go back outside for awhile.
Its nice in the evenings here to but it doesn't get dark until 10:30 so im beat if i stay up late enough to work in the evenings.

Its nice in the evenings here to but it doesn't get dark until 10:30 so im beat if i stay up late enough to work in the evenings.
It's light here at 4:45am and dark at 8:30pm... No daylight savings time here.

It's light here at 4:45am and dark at 8:30pm... No daylight savings time here.
Its light about 5:15 here. This is our last year with daylight saving. We have long days being north.

Latest posts

Back