last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Morning, went out to eat breakfast. Full breakfast for 2, $17.87, plus I always leave our favorite waitress $6. Still reasonable. Coffee is still .95 with free refills. 2 eggs, sausage, hash browns, toast is a little over $7. Bet you guys can't match those prices.

Morning, went out to eat breakfast. Full breakfast for 2, $17.87, plus I always leave our favorite waitress $6. Still reasonable. Coffee is still .95 with free refills. 2 eggs, sausage, hash browns, toast is a little over $7. Bet you guys can't match those prices.
Three years ago before idaho turned into California i could. I can still get two biscuits some ham and two eggs for 6 bucks here.

Good morning!
Can't match that here, prices have gone up over the last 3 years.

My brother, who passed in January at 84, spent 60 years tracing our family history. My nephew, his son, sent me a copy of his work. 9,000 pages. What in the hell am I supposed to do with it? It traces us back to being Scots-Irish. Related to a King Niall, big deal, he had 300 wives. Probably has millions of descendants.

My mom traced ours back, put it in a nice binder and i still havent looked at it. I need a couple years off.

My ex compiled my heritage to the 14th century, then threw the books away the day she left me. What a bitch. I started compiling a second set with my sister in law, and she was the funeral I just attended.

Man the younger generation is dumb. I have two younger employees, good guys and work hard. Their brains just dont work. One has been with me for over three years and cant remember his tape measure. They both lose things like no other. Jobs we do 100 times a year and they cant remember what tools we need for it. Its killing me

So my sister who cant afford her monthly bills has gone on three vacations now since grandpa died. I wonder who is paying for that?

Latest posts

Back