last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just left the foot doctor, tumor in my heel bone is 3.2 cm round. 1-1/4". Doctor wants to do surgery asap. Im trying to push it a month to get stuff done.

Is that a fatty tumor Chris, or could it spread?
Likely a fatty tumor. They will test it when removed. I guess most of my problem is my bone is paper thin. Could get real bad if i break it.

Saw this funny story on the news. 97 year old woman finally bought want she wanted. A big John Deere lawn tractor. And she was cutting her own yard with it. She walked pretty good too. She said she rides it every day.

Good morning people
It's supposed to get up to 112 here this weekend 🥵

Spent the day in the pool yesterday. I look like a lobster and today is the SIL's funeral and the after party is in a house which doesn't have A/C. Hubby called me last night to ask if I have any spare A/C's that I could plug into his house today. He could have had freon added to his A/C in the last 3 weeks and had his working, but he waits until the evening of the funeral to ask around. Suppose to be 106 today.

Latest posts

Back