last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Day 3 here with my daughter and kids. Is it just because we love our peace and quiet, or are we no longer able to handle the running, screaming, and lazyness from their mother? I can't wait until Saturday AM, where we get our house back, hopefully in one piece? My grandson was here for only 10 minutes before walking through our screen door. Yep, Inw have to replace all the rollers on it because they are all broken and the wheels don't roll.

Day 3 here with my daughter and kids. Is it just because we love our peace and quiet, or are we no longer able to handle the running, screaming, and lazyness from their mother? I can't wait until Saturday AM, where we get our house back, hopefully in one piece? My grandson was here for only 10 minutes before walking through our screen door. Yep, Inw have to replace all the rollers on it because they are all broken and the wheels don't roll.
My youngest grandkids are all teens, the only one see much is my 18 year old grandson. Great grandkids don't live around here. One of my granddaughters started a house cleaning business a couple years ago. She has 5 employees now and is wanting to hire more.

Good morning everyone.
I've already fed dogs and birds, watered all the plants, and eaten breakfast. Finally sitting on the balcony with my coffee.

How old are your grandkids?

Thats pretty normal with most young parents, camping this weekend with a bunch of families i realized my kids are really good kids, most are plain uneducated baboons running free.

Kids are 5 and 10. It's their mom, my daughter, who is scatterbrains, and a drunkard if allowed. I locked all my booze away, and she asked to borrow my truck ( I know to buy booze) and I said "nope"!

Latest posts

Back