last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spent the day in the pool yesterday. I look like a lobster and today is the SIL's funeral and the after party is in a house which doesn't have A/C. Hubby called me last night to ask if I have any spare A/C's that I could plug into his house today. He could have had freon added to his A/C in the last 3 weeks and had his working, but he waits until the evening of the funeral to ask around. Suppose to be 106 today.

No A/C and 106? I couldn't do it

Today

today.jpg

Spent the day in the pool yesterday. I look like a lobster and today is the SIL's funeral and the after party is in a house which doesn't have A/C. Hubby called me last night to ask if I have any spare A/C's that I could plug into his house today. He could have had freon added to his A/C in the last 3 weeks and had his working, but he waits until the evening of the funeral to ask around. Suppose to be 106 today.
Some people not smart, we have a swamp cooler in our shop. Pump has been bad for a year, my brother cant find the time to fix it. It took me all of three minutes to unplug the old one and plug in the new one this morning.

Evening all, installed a mini split ac for the tennant at my shop today. He will be happy

Morning all,
Tell me more on the mini split Chris. Are you installing Mr. Cool's, where no vacuum down is necessary...or do you have the vacuum system?
I do pioneers, my ac guy swears by them, they are cheap and easy to install. All plug an play like the others but simpler. You have to vacuum and you should on a mr cool as well. The pioneers also have a two way swing for airflow where most only have one. I have a nice matco vacuum and also a snapon auto ac service machine but you can use a cheap harbor freight one and get the same result.

Latest posts

Back